infa secure vario kid booster charcoal
- Praised by experts and appreciated by parents, this outstanding seat is
the No.1 rated booster seat sold throughout Australia.
- Intense research and design by our Safety Research Team has resulted in the
Vario Kid far exceeding the requirements of the Australian Standard, the most
stringent Standard in the world.
- The Vario Kid also provides an Anti-Submarining feature preventing children
from serious abdominal injuries caused by the belt lifting and the child sliding
under the lap belt in an impact.
- an energy absorbing 'air-bag' like device, greatly reducing the risk of serious
injury to the head, which is one of the reasons it outperforms single-skin,
injection moulded booster seats.
- This is achieved not with add-on clips used in some boosters, but by the armrest's
unique design, which keeps the lap belt firm and secure across the child's lap.
- Top tether strap for enhanced stability of the seat (This restraint must be
attached to a child restraint anchorage point in the car.)
- Blow moulded plastic shell for increased rigidity.
- Suitable for a child from 14kg to 26kg.
- Suitable for use with child harness.
- Arm rests for child comfort.
Customers who bought this item also bought