Available in: english oak, heritage teak, walnut, white
- Timeless elegance and traditional workmanship feature strongly in the Sleigh
- Hidden beneath its Ḁowing lines are innovations that add to the safety and
practicality of this and all Boori cot beds. Its quality and style will grace
your child's bedroom for many years.
Features & Benefits:
Australian high quality Araucaria timber:
- Provides beautiful finer grain, higher strength and non-toxic. Ideal for
cots and baby furniture.
- Sourced from responsibly managed, sustainable plantations in Queensland.
- Stronger finish and higher resistancy against scratch to preserve
lasting beauty of the product.
- Non-toxic for safety.
Safe Track Drop Panel System.
- Enables the drop side to be lowered / raised with just one hand.
- No visible catches for little fingers to get caught in.
- Recognised as the best in the nursery industry.
Replaceable Timber Top Side Rail.
- Allows you to replace the top side of the rail if it is damaged from teething.
Two Base Heights.
- Allows for easy access to help minimising back strain.
Mattress Gripping System.
- Uniquely designed to work together with Boori Country Mattress (BC-BMAT
or BC-LXMAT) to keep the mattress firmly in place, especially when the cot
is converted into a toddler bed.
- 5 year structural warranty
- External Dimension: (l) 157 x (w) 85.8 x (h) 100cm.
- Recommended mattress size: (l) 132 x (w) 77 x (no more than) 12cm thick.
Please note mattress not included.
Baby Kingdom recommends these similar products:
Customers who bought this item also bought