Medela Special Needs Feeder
If an item is “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER”, please allow 5-10 working days ordering time. If delay is longer we will notify you.(By adding an, “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER” item, this will prevent your entire order from being dispatched until the “IN STOCK AT LOCAL SUPPLIER” item becomes available. If you prefer not to wait, do not add an “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER” item to your cart. Please place a separate order).
Customer Special Order, please allow 2-4 weeks.
- The SpecialNeeds Feeder offers the following benefits for feeding your baby breastmilk:
- Easy regulation of milk flow.
- Easy milk intake.
- No spillage.
- Takes less time for feeding.
Easy regulation of milk flow
- The one-way valve membrane between bottle and teat means no air can enter
the teat. In addition to this, the SpecialNeeds Feeder has a slit-valve which
enables you to regulate the flow of breastmilk, by simply changing the
position of the teat in your babys mouth.
- Even if your baby only suckles gently, he is able to activate the breastmilk flow.
Support the fluid intake
- Even with the gentlest suckling, the baby can be fed breastmilk, satisfying
his natural suckling needs even though his suckling is too weak for
- By squeezing the teat you can support the flow of breastmilk, so that its
easier for your baby to drink.