Medela Special Needs Feeder
Customer Special Order, please allow 2-4 weeks.
- The SpecialNeeds Feeder offers the following benefits for feeding your baby breastmilk:
- Easy regulation of milk flow.
- Easy milk intake.
- No spillage.
- Takes less time for feeding.
Easy regulation of milk flow
- The one-way valve membrane between bottle and teat means no air can enter
the teat. In addition to this, the SpecialNeeds Feeder has a slit-valve which
enables you to regulate the flow of breastmilk, by simply changing the
position of the teat in your babys mouth.
- Even if your baby only suckles gently, he is able to activate the breastmilk flow.
Support the fluid intake
- Even with the gentlest suckling, the baby can be fed breastmilk, satisfying
his natural suckling needs even though his suckling is too weak for
- By squeezing the teat you can support the flow of breastmilk, so that its
easier for your baby to drink.