Huggies Crawler Girls Nappies Mega 136
- The padding inside Huggies nappies is made of a mixture of wood pulp and what
we call Super Absorbent Material. The Super Absorbent Material is a
polyacrylate crystal, which absorbs moisture and is the main absorbency
material in our nappies. This turns into a gel, minor amounts of which can
sometimes be found on your baby’s skin during use. Don’t worry it will not
harm your child in any way.
- The nappies are held together by glue.
- Huggies have a cloth like outer cover. Inside the nappy below the liner, there
is what’s called a surge layer.
- This is made of polypropylene and polyethylene and helps with rapid absorption,
spreading the urine equally throughout the nappy.
- There is no latex used at all in the manufacture process.
All Huggies Nappies have the Unique 3 Layer Design
1. The first layer is a baby soft liner containing a pure and gentle balm designed to quickly
draw wetness away from babys skin.
2. The second contains revolutionary surge layers that quickly draw wetness away along
the super absorbent padding.
3. The third layer is a compact lock-away cell which locks wetness away inside ultratrim
layers of super absorbent material.
- Difference between boy and girl nappies:
- Because boys and girls have different absorbency needs, Huggies Nappies are
designed to have absorbency where your baby needs it the most. Boys produce a
greater concentration of urine at the front of the nappy where girls have a
relatively even distribution of urine with a slightly higher concentration in
the middle to the back of the nappy.
- Huggies boy and girl nappies have been developed based on extensive testing
with both Australian and New Zealand babies to maximise dryness and minimise
leakage during the day and night for all babies.
|Weight||6 - 11 kgs|