Angelcare Video, Sound & Movement Monitor AC1300
Thanks to the Angelcare AC1300 Video, Movement & Sound monitor, the world of parenting is just a little more easier and reassuring.
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad: The Sensor Pad is equipped with baby movement detectors and will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds. Sensor Pad sensitivity is adjustable.*
- 3.5" LCD Screen: The 3.5” LCD screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays a number of monitoring features, so even if the sound is off, you’ll know what is going on.
- Photo Sensor (Auto Day & Night Vision): You can check on your baby during the night without disruption as the Photo Sensor on the Nursery Unit shows automatically a clear picture of your baby in the dark.
- Adjustable LCD Screen Brightness: Adjust the Parent Unit's screen to the desired level of brightness.
- Temperature Display and Control: The greatest concern for mums and dads is baby’s safety. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? The Angelcare® AC1300 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- 2.4GHz Digital Transmission with Minimised Interference: You want to be sure that your baby monitor is picking up signals from your baby’s nursery – not the neighbour’s! The Angelcare® AC1300 baby monitor features 2.4 GHz digital transmission with frequency hopping technology to minimize interference and optimise communication privacy and safety between the Nursery Unit and the Parent Unit.
- Nursery Night Light: A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Audio "Tic" Feature: Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Out-of-Range Indicator: Up to 250 metres (open field).
- Sound Lights: So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Low Battery Indicator: The low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
- Zoom In & Zoom Out: Digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.
- Adjustable Camera Angle: Position your baby video monitor for the perfect view – and safely out your child’s reach. Parents love this feature, especially since it helps create a safe sleep environment as their child reaches new milestones and becomes more curious.
- Adjustable Movement Pad Sensitivity: Allows you to choose your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Hold & Mute: If, for example, you need to feed or change your baby, the sound and movement alarm can be temporarily deactivated.
- Parent Unit Locator: The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
*Note: The Sensor Pad can be used with a regulatory standard baby mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with a memory foam mattress, a dual sided, a mattress with a hollow frame or a Purflo mattress.