Minimonkey Mini Chair
Makes a portable kid's seat out of every chair.
- With the Minichair you can turn a regular chair into a kid’s seat in a snap.
- The Minimonkey minichair is a kind of "harness" that will transform every seat, including a high chair, into a stable baby seat.
- The minichair has an ingenious patented design with 3 adjustable straps at the back of the chair that come together in a 3-point buckle. You use the two horizontal bands to put the baby in the chair and the vertical band, that runs in between the legs to the back of the chair, to make sure the baby will sit upright and does not slide down.
- Flexible: fits almost all regular chairs, but also various children’s chairs (high chairs), for example the Tripp Trapp.
- Safe: has a unique and patented attachment design and is fitted with a safety, buckle plus an additional safety fastener.
- Hygienic: made from 100% cotton and can easily be thrown into the washing machine.
- Age: Suited for children of ± 6 – 36 months.