Airwrap Cot Liner Mesh 4 Sides White
The AIRWRAP cot liner is an alternative to a cot bumper and is one of Australia's most trusted and popular nursery bedding items since 2006. Moderately padded to help parents protect their baby from knocks and from tangling in the cot framework. Air-permeable with vented corners for air to move.
Designed in Australia, the adjustable 4-piece construction fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on up to 4 sides and is machine washable.
- Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move
- Free from bumper ties
- Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs
- Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
- Moderate protection against bumps and knocks
- Provides a visual shield
- Non-Pillowy slimline construction
- Air permeable/breathe through materials
- Bumper alternative
- Machine washable
- Fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on up to 4 sides
- Contains 4 adjustable pieces
- Designed in Australia. Registered Design ®
Each pack contains: 2 x Side Pieces and 2 x End Pieces (to fit most rectangular cots with rails/slats on up to 4 sides)
Composition: 100% Polyester mesh, Cotton/Polyester trim.
Care Instructions - Polyester air-permeable mesh, polyester and cotton trim. Secure grip tape in place prior to washing to avoid snagging. Cold machine wash on gentle cycle or cold hand wash. Line dry. Trim loose threads if they appear. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Do not iron. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. Manufactured by The Little Linen Company, Oakleigh South, Victoria, Australia 3167. Made in China.
IMPORTANT. Remove or do not use if
- The fit is sagging.
- Can be used as a climbing aid once your child can stand.
- Cannot be fitted securely.
- Any of the materials are damaged or rough.
|Age Suitable From||Newborn +|