Angelcare Sound & Movement Monitor 2 Parent Unit AC402P (with Single Sensor Pad)
- Under the mattress Sensor Pad – equipped with baby movement detectors that will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds. Sensor Pad sensitivity is adjustable.
- Two Portable Parent Units – If you are like most parents, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. With this system, you can both carry a Parent Unit with you from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
- Full Colour Digital Display – See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays Nursery room temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
- Temperature Display and Control – The greatest concern for parents is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission.
- Out of Range Indicator.
- Sounds Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Batteries or Mains Operated – The battery option makes this system ideal for travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC adapter to save your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when its time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your baby’s sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
- Out-of-Range Indicator - Up to 250 metres (open field); between 80 metres and 100 metres (indoor).