BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air Navy Mesh V2
Ergonomic 4-way front and back baby carrier – in airy mesh fabric
- Soft and airy mesh fabric, a child-friendly material that breathes.
- Ergonomic carrying in wide-leg position.
- Extra-padded shoulder straps.
- Good stability in the waist belt.
- 4 front and back carrying positions.
- Perfect for newborns – no infant insert needed.
- Front-facing carrying option.
- From newborn to 3 years.
- Acknowledged as a a hip-healthy baby carrier by International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
For the best carrying experience
Baby Carrier One Air features four front and back carrying positions. The mesh fabric has a number of popular qualities:
- Cooling, quick-drying, durable, colour-fast and firm enough to give good support to your baby’s hips, back, neck and head.
- The luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps and good stability of the waist belt make the carrying even more comfortable for you.
- The wide seat area is designed to give your child an ergonomic leg position.
Ergonomic 4-way front and back carrying
- The baby carrier features three front positions and one back position.
- The newborn position allows you to carry your newborn baby in an optimal way – high up on your chest and close to your heart.
- When your child is a little older, the height can be lowered and you can choose to either carry in the facing-in or front-facing position.
- You can also choose between normal and wide leg positions.
- From 12 months you can carry your toddler on your back.
Waist belt for great back and shoulder relief
- The well-conceived ergonomic design offers high carrying comfort throughout the time it is used.
- The generously padded waist belt and the shaped, padded shoulder straps relieve your back and shoulders.
Perfect fit from newborn to 3 years
- Specially designed to fit your baby right from birth, the Baby Carrier One Air has a firm, adjustable head support for secure and proper support of the baby’s head and neck.
- The legs and hips are held in an ergonomically correct position that is recommended by paediatricians.
- Your child is carried in an upright position, which keeps airways free and allows you to check on your baby’s breathing.
- It is soft and comfortable for your child, with a padded seat, non-chafing seams and adjustable width for the leg position.
- The head support can be folded down when the baby is facing outwards.
Baby Carrier One Air – a hip-healthy baby carrier
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it as a “hip-healthy” baby carrier.
- The hips of a newborn baby get the correct support and are held in an optimal position with the legs
angled outwards. This encourages the good hip joint development that is so important during the first months of your child’s life.
- From newborn to three years.
- Min. 3.5 kg/53 cm
- Max. 15 kg/100 cm
- Minimum age front-facing position: 5 months
- Maximum weight front-facing position: 12 kg
- For children between 3.5 - 4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings.
- All fabrics are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
- Free from health-hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
- Main fabric: 100% polyester.
- Waist belt lining: 100% polyester.
- Leg position zip protection: 100% cotton.
- The Baby Carrier One Air in mesh fabric dries very quickly thanks to the light and airy material.
- Machine wash, 40°C.
- Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
|Available In||Navy Mesh|
|Age Suitable From||Newborn - 3 years|