Dr Brown’s 250 ml Bottle with Infant-Paced Feeding Valve + Level 1 Teat + Extra Valve
Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System was designed in collaboration with medical professionals seeking an oral feeding solution for infants identified with complex feeding challenges such as those often observed in infants with cleft lip and palate, ankyloglossia, high-arched palate, oro-neuromotor dysfunction, common or rare syndromic sequences and/or craniofacial anomalies.
The Dr. Brown’s® Specialty Feeding System is an oral feeding solution that allows an infant to express a bolus with lingual movements during sucking attempts without requiring a manual bolus expression from a caregiver. The Dr. Brown’s Infant Paced Feeding Valve is inserted into any level Dr. Brown’s standard silicone nipple to create a “compression” nipple and when used in combination with the Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow bottle system, assists the infant in self-regulation during oral feedings.
Important – Consult your health care provider before using the Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System to confirm this bottle system is recommended for your child’s feeding challenge.
Benefits of the Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System:
- Consistent and reliable nipple flow rate
- More typical placement of the bolus vs. being manually expressed into the oropharynx
- Requires minimal assembly which provides confidence and competency with parents/caregivers
- Helps decrease gassiness/air intake and burping with non-squeeze method
- Exhibits the essential qualities of Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® bottle by assisting with digestion and preserving vitamins A, C, and E
- Exhibits a typical feeding bottle design
- Fully reusable system
- BPA free.