Dr Brown’s 270 ml Wide Neck Feeding Bottle Options+ with Level 1 Teat 3-Pack
Wide Neck Options PLUS bottles are only compatible with Wide Neck Options PLUS teats
Contents: 3 x Dr Brown's Options PLUS Wide Neck Baby Bottle 270ml + 3 x Level 1 teats + teat/vent cleaning brush.
Dr. Brown’s Options:
The market’s first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system. The new vent system is designed to grow with baby, and we recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of the bottle. It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins. Some parents find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby’s feeding becomes more developed. The teat venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most teat-vented bottles. Options bottles fit most breast pumps, and are BPA-free.
It is recommended to use the vent system to experience all the health benefits of the bottle
- Helps reduce feeding problems
- Helps preserve vitamins
- Helps digestion
- Vent and teat create vacuum-free feeding
- Some parents find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby’s feeding becomes more developed
- Provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles
- Nipple venting creates a paced flow
- The Power Of Choice
- This innovative bottle effectively and efficiently covers all parents’ needs. Dr. Brown’s Options grows with the needs of your baby and offers healthy benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not. Options gives you the power of choice.
Dr Browns Product Information:
The Dr. Browns BPA Free bottle features a patented two-piece internal vent system that works unlike any other bottle design. The vent system fully vents the bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which we call positive-pressure flow, similar to breast feeding. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the teat collar through the vent system, bypassing the breast milk or formula, to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breast milk or formula which minimises oxidation and helps maintain essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E. Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, burping, and wind. The breast milk or formula flows freely, without teat collapse. No vacuum, no bubbles, no teat Collapse!
|Available In||3 Pack|