ErgoCocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 Tog Grey Marle 3-6m
The ErgoPouch 1.0TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag is designed for newborns and babies, to contain their startle reflex while keeping them snug and securely swaddled throughout all seasons. The no-origami Cocoon Swaddle in organic fibres does away with complicated wrapping, a lifesaver for midnight feeds!
- What's more, the press stud poppers in the armholes convert this baby swaddle into your baby’s first sleeping bag as soon as they start to show signs of rolling. How good is that!
- 2 IN 1 – converts from a baby swaddle to a baby sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is showing signs of rolling.
- TOG rated – 1.0 TOG is for when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21°C and 24°C. With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2-way zipper – getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy, making nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps.
- Friendly for Hips – the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep making it officially hip friendly.
- Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, small arm movements for self-soothing, and full chest expansion makes the Cocoon a very comfortable (and safe) swaddle for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – teaming the outer fabric and filling from organic cotton and the lining from bamboo makes this so skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels.
- Free room thermometer is included with this product.
- The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
* CAUTION - KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
|Age Suitable From||3-6 Months|