ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie 3.5Tog 12-24m Sage
The padded Winter Onesie is a winner for parents who want to keep their toddlers and preschoolers warm all night even if the blanket comes off. This item is also perfect for those cold walks in a stroller or pram, for the wriggly worms who don't like a sleeping bag, transitioning from cot-to-bed, toilet-training toddlers, and sleepwalking zombies who climb into your bed at 3 am in the morning because they're cold.
- Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric that is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer comfortably warm.
- Wear on its own – A great choice to keep your child warm, even if they kick blankets off. Designed to be worn on its own, without the need for a sleeping bag.
- TOG rated – 3.5 TOG is designed for winter when temperatures in your child’s room are between 14°C – 21°C.
- 3 way zipper – getting your mini in an out of this warm onesie is so easy. Even more, quick nappy checks and changes are a breeze, as is midnight toileting for those toddlers-in-training.
- Fold over Cuffs + Mitts – The cuffs on the feet and mitts on the hands keep the warmth in. Mitts are available up to 2-3 year size.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – using a natural fibre is so skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable onesie for your baby to sleep in.
- The Winter Onesie meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
* CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
|Age Suitable From||12-24 Months|