Dr Brown's Narrow Single GLASS Bottle 120ml
Please contact your local store for stock availability. If an item is out of stock online, please allow 2-3 weeks ordering time. If delay is longer we will notify you. (By adding out of stock items to your cart, this will prevent your entire order from being dispatched until the out of stock items become available. If you choose not to wait, do not add out of stock items to your cart. Please place a separate order).
- Our Dr. Brown’s BPA Free bottle features a patented two-piece internal vent system
that works unlike any other bottle design.
- The vent system fully vents our bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which we call
positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding.
- As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the teat collar through the vent system,
bypassing the breastmilk or formula, to the back of the bottle.
- Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps
maintain essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E.
- Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse
without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting
- This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, burping, and wind.
- The breastmilk or formula flows freely, without teat collapse.
|Available In||120ml single glass bottle|