InfaSecure Attain Premium Night Car Seat 0 to 4 years
Attain Premium: A new standard in the 0 to 4 category
Attain Premium takes all of the incredible Premium Range features and packages them up in Australia’s slimmest car seat. With extended rearward facing to 30 months, and forward facing to a large 4 year old, it’s a very little car seat, but a very big deal.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Attain is the narrowest car seat with an in-built harness on the market today. Not only is it narrow across, but it also features an ultra compact rearward facing depth, which is great for smaller cars (or taller front seat travellers!).
Premium Materials and Comfort; Active Bamboo™
Attain Premium features new Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort. Also, InfaSecure has completely redesigned the covers, utilising the highest levels of craftsmanship, and the new modular infant insert offers support and comfort to smaller babies.
The gorgeous new Active Bamboo covers overlay an unprecedented level of padding. As a result, it’s the most comfortable ride they've ever produced. With up to 3 times the padding of their previous child restraints, Attain Premium is the most luxurious and comfortable child restraint they've ever produced.
Premium Safety; Air Cocoon Technology™ & Secur-air™
Secur-air works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Achieve comes with ACT as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air, your seat gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head area.
Attain Premium includes a slew of features designed to make travel easier. Buckle holders keep shoulder straps out of the way when placing your child in the seat. The twist-hesitant straps ensure a safe and comfortable harness fit every time. All new labelling across the Achieve is designed to be easier to understand and use. It comes with a free In Case Of Emergency label with every seat. This ensures that emergency services have all the information they need, should you ever be in an accident.
There are nine levels of recline available in forward facing mode. Twist & Lift™ allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. Because of this, it means no rethreading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds. In addition, Attain comes with a fabric seat protector, and a free Safe Grip Belt Clamp.
- Extended Rearward Facing to Large 30 Month Old
- Forward Facing with Harness to Large 4 Year Old
- Ultra Compact Width – great for 3 across
- Ultra Compact Rearward Facing Depth – great for small cars
- Secur-air Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology Integrated
- Features Active Bamboo™ – high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric.
- Twist & Lift One-Handed Headrest & Harness Adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist Resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable Crotch Buckle
- New Design Infant Insert
- 9 Recline Positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle Seat protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included.
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Widest) – 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 54cm.
|Age Suitable From||0-4 Years|