Jane Epic V16 Pram - Off White - Online Only!
Its urban and pioneering design of the new Epic from Jané stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hard wearing and innovative character. Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hard wearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties, independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels, excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat. The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category. Careful design right down to the last detail, Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn’t wear out from the continual use of the pushchair, and it also gives it a very personal touch. Like all the Jané pushchairs, Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, pro fix system and a unique design.
- Patented folding action.
- Rear suspension with shock absorber.
- Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing baby.
- Unfolds easily with just one hand.
- Height adjustable (8o-100cm).
- Adjustable back rest with 3 position multiple recline.
- Seat suitable from 6mths - 20kgs.
- Locks closed when folded.
- Anodised aluminium tubular chassis.
- Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness and maneuverability.
- Quick release removable rear wheels.
Accessories included with the Epic:
- Rain Cover.
- Infant Insert Pram Liner.
- Unfolded: 100cm x 59cm x 92cm.
- Folded: 60cm x 59cm x 33cm.
- Weight of Chassis: 8.9kg.
- Total Weight: 10.5kg.
* Can be used from newborn with the Jane micro carrycot (sold separately).
|Available In||Off White|
|Age Suitable From||6 months to 20kg|