Leander Cot Mattress Comfort +7
The Leander Comfort +7 cot mattress has a pressure-relieving cold foam core with drilled vertical air channels for continuous air circulation.
The mattress has a zip-off cover with inbuilt mattress protector with excellent wetness protection and breathability properties.
Cover: Sleep safety (Leander Design)
- 39% Lyocell (Tencel), 61% polyester, quilted with 100% wash fleece.
- Integrated wetness protection.
- Highly breathable.
- Quilted with wash-fleece.
- Refined with lavender and melissa oil essenses which are known for their sleep promotion and relaxing effects. They are also effective against bacteria and fungi.
- Tencel fibres absorb 130% more water vapour than cotton and releases moisture quickly again. The result is a dry healthy sleeping environment.
Core: Cold foam
- Cold foam is made of higher quality raw materials than soft foam.
- Cold foam has good elasticity, improved breathability and a longer life.
- Pressure relieving cold for a good lying comfort.
- Vertical air channels for a perfect air ventilation.
- The mattress core has two different sleeping surfaces: a baby side and a toddler side to provide optimum comfort and support for each stage of babys development.
* Baby side: (until 12kgs) with knobs.
* Wave contour on the toddler side (until 7 years old).