Leander Cot Mattress Premium+ 7
If an item is “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER”, please allow 5-10 working days ordering time. If delay is longer we will notify you.(By adding an, “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER” item, this will prevent your entire order from being dispatched until the “IN STOCK AT LOCAL SUPPLIER” item becomes available. If you prefer not to wait, do not add an “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER” item to your cart. Please place a separate order).
- The Leander Cot PREMIUM+7 mattress is made in Europe from a highly sophisticated foam material called Cellflex.
- This material has a very open-pored cell structure which offers superior ventilation and breathability.
- The surfaces of the mattress have been cut into a particular 3D pattern to optimise comfort and air circulation.
- One side is optimal for a baby weighing up to 12kg, and the other for a toddler weighing 12kg+.
- The cover on the mattress is designed to support the breathability of the mattress.
- A 3D spacer fabric has been quilted into the polyester fleece on the baby side and with this material your baby can breathe freely and will not sweat.
- The toddler side has polyester fleece only, like the cover on the COMFORT+7 mattress.
- Cross ventilation is ensured by a strip of mesh fabric all the way around the mattress, along the zip.
- The cover is highly moisture absorbent thanks to the use of Tencel® and is machine washable.
- As the cover is fully divisible, you will be able to wash just the soiled side and keep the other on the mattress.
|Dimensions||116cm L x 66cm W x 9.5cm H|