Leander Cot Mattress Premium+ 7
- The Leander Cot PREMIUM+7 mattress is made in Europe from a highly sophisticated foam material called Cellflex.
- This material has a very open-pored cell structure which offers superior ventilation and breathability.
- The surfaces of the mattress have been cut into a particular 3D pattern to optimise comfort and air circulation.
- One side is optimal for a baby weighing up to 12kg, and the other for a toddler weighing 12kg+.
- The cover on the mattress is designed to support the breathability of the mattress.
- A 3D spacer fabric has been quilted into the polyester fleece on the baby side and with this material your baby can breathe freely and will not sweat.
- The toddler side has polyester fleece only, like the cover on the COMFORT+7 mattress.
- Cross ventilation is ensured by a strip of mesh fabric all the way around the mattress, along the zip.
- The cover is highly moisture absorbent thanks to the use of Tencel® and is machine washable.
- As the cover is fully divisible, you will be able to wash just the soiled side and keep the other on the mattress.
|Dimensions||116cm L x 66cm W x 9.5cm H|