Love to Dream Swaddle Up Original Hip Dysplasia 1.0Tog Grey Medium
The SWADDLE UP™ HIP HARNESS SWADDLE 1.0 TOG is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings”, created for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia, that allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with their ARMS UP™ & to access their hands for true SELF SOOTHING™. It is designed with a wider fit at the bottom, to be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace. The ‘hip healthy’ design is approved by ‘Healthy Hips Australia’ and the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.The SWADDLE UP™ HIP HARNESS SWADDLE 1.0 TOG is made from a single layer of specially knitted, high-quality, breathable cotton, 1.0 TOG fabric that provides better temperature regulation–ideal for moderate temperatures.
- 1.0 TOG fabric ideal for moderate temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace (tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace)
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs.
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly.
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane.
|Brand||Love to Dream|
|Available In||Medium Grey|
|Age Suitable From||6 - 8.5kg|