Oricom Babysense2 Infant Respiratory Monitor - Online Only!
- Oricom’s Babysense2 – the next level of care.
- Included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
(ARTG No. 97479).
- Babysense2 continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby.
- An audible alarm is activated if your babys breathing movement slows
to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute, or cannot be detected for more
than 20 seconds.
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress.
|Age Suitable From||Newborn +|