Oricom Babysense2 with Round Pads BS2RPOnline Only!
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
(ARTG No. 97479).
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby.
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10
breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds.
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress.
- Includes digital audio monitor.
- Battery operated
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
|Extended Product Name||Online Only!|