Pea Pods ONE Size Denim Print
Each nappy comes as a complete unit - absorbent insert included. The absorber is made from bamboo. Bamboo is ultra absorbent, naturally antibacterial and a sustainable resource.
How to Use ONE-Size Nappies (with adjustable leg elastic)
Pea Pods have a graduated sizing system to ensure a perfect fit at every stage of baby's development.
1. Adjust nappy to suit baby's age/weight range... the internal leg elastic adjusts like a bra strap! No need to re-adjust until baby grows.
2. Snap bamboo absorber into place with stay-dry panel against baby's skin (can also be used "pocket style").
3. Fit to baby.
NIGHT TIME: Add a Night Booster. This will give Pea Pods an added boost for overnight or extended periods of time for up to 12 hours.
- Bamboo for absorbency - made from super absorbent bamboo, Pea Pods absorbers will provide up to 4 hours protection. Bamboo is also naturally antibacterial and holds well under compression (moisture won't squeeze out when baby sits down - unlike synthetic fibres).
- Waterproof outer layer - made of from high quality PUL (polyurethane laminate) our fabric is custom made to provide a soft, waterproof barrier that is also breathable, so they are cool in summer.
- Trim fit - adjustable fasteners, contoured back elastic and shaped leg casing have all been especially designed to create a snug, trim fit meaning not only do Pea Pods look stylish, they allow your baby to wear normal sized clothing over the top without being bulky and uncomfortable.
- Easy to wash and dry - Pea Pods are easy to wash and don't require soaking. The materials are stain resistant and a normal machine wash will provide a thorough clean. Because the absorbent insert can be removed, they are also very quick to dry.
- Night Boosters - simply add to the regular absorber for up to 12 hours protection overnight. Soft stay-dry lining - microfleece draws moisture away and keeps baby's delicate skin dry (available for separate purchase).
|Available In||Denim Print|
|Age Suitable From||Newborn - Toilet Training|