Love To Dream Love To Swaddle Up 50/50 Grey - Medium (6 - 8.5kg)
Please contact your local store for stock availability. If an item is out of stock online, please allow 2-3 weeks ordering time. If delay is longer we will notify you. (By adding out of stock items to your cart, this will prevent your entire order from being dispatched until the out of stock items become available. If you choose not to wait, do not add out of stock items to your cart. Please place a separate order).
WHY YOU SHOULD USE THE WRAP ME UP 50/50?
- Wrapping babies, swaddling babies, cocooning babies is a globally accepted & proven method for helping babies to settle and sleep. Furthermore the medical community overwhelmingly agrees that babies should be wrapped with their arms up! But there is a transition period for babies when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled, to a sleeping bag or under blankets. This period can be quite unsettling for babys & parents precious sleep routine. The Wrap Me UP 50/50 is the no cry solution which helps your baby adjust to full blown freedom slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms up, down or across their chest the 50/50 will help your baby transition out of swaddling and into a sleeping bag.
WHY THE WRAP ME UP 50/50 IS SAFER?
- Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unravelling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation and choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent has used the right size the Wrap Me UP 50/50 has a snug fit and is ergonomically designed to fit the baby, and therefore reduces the risk of tangling, choking or suffocation.
HOW IS THE FIT OF THE WRPA ME UP 50/50 DIFFERENT TO THE WRAP ME UP ORIGINAL?
- The top half of the 50/50 is the same as the ORIGINAL but the bottom half is slightly wider which helps the baby get used to not being so snugly wrapped. The bottom half is reminiscent to a conventional sleeping bag. As you transition the bub by taking one wing off at a time they slowly and smoothly end up in a Summer weight sleeping bag.
HOW DO I USE THE WRAP ME UP 50/50?
Transition your baby in three easy steps:
- Use your 50/50 just like the ORIGINAL Wrap Me UP (2 wings attached)
- When your baby is ready to transition remove one wing. One arm is free and one arm is still swaddled.
- After about three weeks its time to let the other arms loose! Simply remove the wing and now your baby has graduated to a soft Summer weight sleeping bag!
|Brand||Love to Dream|
|Available In||Medium (6 - 8.5kg)|