Tiny Love Where Do I Travel Book
- 5 ACTIVITIES ADVANCE COGNITION & FINE MOTOR SKILLS by encouraging baby to explore, experiment and practice hand control.
- ENCOURAGES BONDING & LANGUAGE: The book is a perfect toy to play with together. Parental input helps babies enrich their vocabulary.
- SENSORY STIMULATION: With 4 beautifully designed pages that depict different worlds you can travel to, along with audio and tactile stimuli, this soft book will delight baby's senses.
- EASY TO TAKE ALONG wherever baby goes, in and out of the the house. Just clip on with the universal attachment ring.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! Our products are carefully conceived to support babies' growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby's development.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
3-5+ months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS & LANGUAGE
Place babies on their tummy, open the book in front of them and point to the various objects that appear, calling them by name (“Here is a whale swimming in the sea!”, "Look at Jules the Penguin hiding behind the tree!")
3-5+ months: FINE MOTOR SKILLS
Make sure the book's fun features are within easy reach and let baby bat, grab, pull and grasp, practicing hand movement and muscles.
5+ months: COGNITION
Babies adore playing peek-a-boo, which is an important game that teaches them about object permanence. Have fun with the Where Do I Travel Book's peek-a-boo activities while supporting baby's cognitive development
|Age Suitable From||0 +|
|Dimensions||19cm W x 18cm H x 5cm D|