Tommee Tippee GroClock With Book
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? It's easy- “stay in bed until the stars have disappeared and the screen turns yellow!” Ollie the Owl Groclock uses fun colours and images of the stars to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to spring out of bed. For older children, they can learn to read the digital time, as well as looking for Ollie to wake up!
The pack includes a brand new beautifully illustrated bedtime story book - A Sky Full Of Dreams. Let Ollie take your little one on a big adventure in dreamland...
- Glowing screen displays stars and sun images to communicate sleep and wake-up time
- Stars and hearts go out one-by-one during the night or naptime to show the passing of time
- Key Lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adaptor included)
- Recommended from 2 years +