The Hide & Squeak® 2 in 1 Load & Go Plane lets the imagination take flight! Book your seat and discover lots of ways to play. With a spinning propeller and wheels made to taxi along, this push-along plane comes in three parts. The removable centre section means you can shorten or extend the plane so you can fly with two or three egg friends on board. Each one is a cute little bird, freshly hatched as a parrot, budgie or a duck. Press down on their little heads to make them squeak! Six months on, your little ones will explore all the shape sorting options, with square and hexagonal luggage pieces that tuck into the sides of the fuselage. Each egg comes with a matching top for more colour matching and shape sorting fun. There’s more shape sorting fun to unlock with original Hide & Squeak® Eggs (sold separately): find the correct shaped bases (star, cross, square, etc.) to fit into the passenger spaces on the plane.
As children develop fine motor skills, they’ll be able to take the plane apart and put it back together again. With its fun, friendly characters and bright colours, parents and their children can imagine all sorts of Eggventures, creating stories and enjoying role play. There’s also more shape sorting fun to unlock as original Hide & Squeak® Eggs with their different shaped bases can also fit into the plane’s seats.
- Stretch & Shrink: Push-along plane with adjustable length: changes from a 3-seater to a 2-seater by taking out the centre section.
- Load up: Includes 3 character passengers – Parrot, Duck and Budgie – 3 egg tops and 2 luggage pieces for colour and shape sorting fun.
- Sound & Motion: Comes with a spinning propeller and eggs that squeak when you press down.
- Fly on: Designed to grow with your child, helping sensory development, logic & problem solving, motor skills, role play & imagination.
- Compatible & Coll-egg-tible: Mix and match with original Hide & Squeak® eggs and hook up to other vehicles in the Eggventures range (sold separately).
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 12-36 months. No batteries required.