BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original City Black V3
Please contact your local store for stock availability. If an item is out of stock online, please allow 2-3 weeks ordering time. If delay is longer we will notify you. (By adding out of stock items to your cart, this will prevent your entire order from being dispatched until the out of stock items become available. If you choose not to wait, do not add out of stock items to your cart. Please place a separate order).
The Baby Carrier Original provides you with all-important closeness and helps you to form a close bond with your newborn. You carry your baby high up on your chest and facing you, close to your heart. The warmth from your body and the familiar sound of your heart and your voice will make your baby feel calm and secure, while you learn to interpret your baby’s needs.
Small and easy to use carrier
You can put on or take off the Baby Carrier Original without assistance. This is particularly useful when your child falls asleep in the carrier, just unfasten the side buckles to open up the front part of the carrier. There’s no need to wake your baby.
Close to your heart since 1973
BabyBjorns first baby carrier was developed back in 1973. It was designed to maximise the closeness between the child and the parent, right from birth. The Baby Carrier Original is based on the treasured classic from 1973 and over the years it has enabled millions of children and parents to enjoy that all-important closeness every single day.
No infant insert needed
- The Baby Carrier Original can be used from 3.5 kg and is anatomically designed to carry your growing child without an infant insert. The childs upright position in the carrier keeps the airways free and allows you to monitor your child’s breathing.
- Legs and arms can move freely in the carrier, allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
All-important head support
- Newborn babies are not strong enough to hold their heads up without support for the first five months.
- This baby carrier can be adjusted to provide your baby with the correct head and neck support.
Comfortable and secure in an instant
- With the Baby Carrier Original, you only need to fasten a few buckles to carry your baby comfortably and securely.
- The colour-coded buckles and safety click will ensure that you fasten the baby carrier correctly.
- The baby carrier can be easily adjusted for that perfect fit. Great when you and your partner want to share the load!
- It is recommended that you carry your child facing you for the first five months.
- Once your child’s neck, back and hips are strong enough, you can start carrying your child facing either inwards or outwards.
- Most babies delight in discovering the world while safely resting against your chest.
Developed with paediatricians
- This product was developed in close collaboration with paediatricians.
- BabyBjorn work with leading paediatricians, midwives and child psychologists.
- Their medical expertise is extremely important and they provide invaluable input when BabyBjorn develop new products.
Safe and tested textiles
- All fabrics used in this product are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on.
- They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.
- Suitable from 3.5kg to 11kg.
- Minimum outward facing age is 5 months.
- Maximum outward facing weight is 11kg.
- Fabric is 100% cotton, padding is 100% polyester.
|Available In||City Black|
|Age Suitable From||From 3.5 kg up to 11 kgs|