Dr Brown's Narrow Single 60ml Bottle with Level 1 Teat
If an item is “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER”, please allow 5-10 working days ordering time. If delay is longer we will notify you.(By adding an, “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER” item, this will prevent your entire order from being dispatched until the “IN STOCK AT LOCAL SUPPLIER” item becomes available. If you prefer not to wait, do not add an “IN STOCK WITH LOCAL SUPPLIER” item to your cart. Please place a separate order).
- Our Dr. Brown’s BPA Free bottle features a patented two-piece internal vent system
that works unlike any other bottle design.
- The vent system fully vents our bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which we call
positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding.
- As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the teat collar through the vent system,
bypassing the breastmilk or formula, to the back of the bottle.
- Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps
maintain essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E.
- Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse
without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting
- This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, burping, and wind.
- The breastmilk or formula flows freely, without teat collapse.
|Available In||60ml single bottle|